Thinking about an occasion as you want to dip into a big bowl of choco-nutty scoop, but your low fat plan is flashing by you? You think you would control by hook or by crook but as it turns out, as you forbid your pull, itch to wolf lifts its hood akin to a cobra. This is ditto. You turn numb, you lack words and you don’t know what to say. But, days in past always tutor. This is how it works too. You must hang in and cross finish mark; anyhow, huffing, puffing, crawling, and with focus on your goal.
And bam I think I just did it!
Wondering what was all this about?
Well, I was nominated for the Allergic to ‘E’ challenge by Neerja and this was it. I was supposed to write a paragraph without using the alphabet ‘E’.
Yes, you may want to go back and read that again. Go on. I’ll wait.
Ok now that you’re back, Here are the rules of the challenge:
- Write a paragraph without using the letter “e” in any of the words.
- Nominate at least five friends/bloggers for the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours of being nominated or it is considered as failure.
- If you fail or duck, suffer in the Hall of Lame.
- If you win, wallow in the Hall of We.
- You may think I have gone nuts and ignore this, but take a moment. I say, try this. It is more fun than it sounds.
To take the Allergic to ‘E’ challenge, I nominate:
Love & Peace,